Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Two Weeks After Surgery!

July 21, 2020

Yesterday marks the 2nd week post surgery and I am doing well!  My Physical Therapist needs to keep checking the date of my surgery as I am looking more like a person a month out of surgery.

My energy is odd; one minute I have lots of energy like I used to, the next I need to lay down to sleep.  
My sleep pattern is odd, 36 hours awake and then 12 solid hours of sleep.

I should be returning to teaching at the beginning of August.  I need to take a poll among my students to see what kinds of hours I should be teaching.  As school is unlikely to look anything like it has for a century I suspect that my teaching hours will be unusual.  I'm thinking that I may a "Supervised Practice Session" option to my teaching possibilities.





No comments:

Post a Comment